1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons dry milk
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend eggs and pumpkin together; add salt, cinnamon, dry milk, and flour.
- Add vanilla, then add water as needed to make the dough somewhat workable.
- The dough should be dry and stiff, don't be concerned with crumbs being left in the bowl.
- You will need to mix this with your hands because it is too stiff for an electric mixer.
- Roll to 1/2-inch thick.Cut into shapes.
- Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake another 20 minutes.