Thursday, November 8, 2007

Our First Award

We have just received our very first blog award and would just like to thank Pet Beach and Alex! Max was so proud to share his story of his visits to the beach.



Max says...

"Living in California, my Mommy and Daddy visit the beach a lot and they always take me! Last weekend we went to Marina Beach. It said no dogs, so I didn't get to frolic in the water but that was okay because I don't like the water too well anyway.

... I love to hear the sound of the waves, but I like chasing the sea gulls even more! When my Grandma and Grandpa were visiting California, we went to John Muir Beach too! It was so cool... we had a picnic and I got to eat lots of yummy food, then I played on the beach with other puppies.

I got sand on my wet nose and it made me sneeze. But it was soooo worth it! I can't wait to go back again!"

Maxy is driving home from the beach

Interested in winning the Pet Beach award? Submit your story to Alex.
Thanks again, Pet Beach (and Alex)!

-- Ashley & Max

9 comments:

Putz said...

p.s. have you seen the california girl bog by one of the knapp family dogs, it is precious and although my labs could never get used to your prissy dog( they love scumy ponds, skunk holes, and to raom the wild hills of the west, ephraim utah...i don't know how to get their pictures altogrther posted on a blog ...like i would like to feature my dogs on u tbe, but am compter illiteriate, my boy does what lilltle is done with pictures

Putz said...

i lied, califolrnia girls is on the big dog charlie and i made my comment on doing utah pups as a sequal

Lorenza said...

Hi, Max
Congratulations on your award! Sure going to the beach must be very exciting even if you don't go into the water!
Have a good night
Lorenza

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

nice award and congratulation, nice beaches and so nice of you to take over the wheel......honk..honk

i said...

Way to go Max! Congrats!!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Congratulations on your award.

Simba xx

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for the nice story and accepting the award! And thank you very much for linking us! :o)

Hugs & Kisses, Alex

umekotyan said...

Congratulations on a wonderful prize of the beach.
The beach in California is wonderful.
Let's enjoy the weekend very much than ume tyan that the beach is loved. :)

from loved ume tyan

Anonymous said...

I love to chase the seagulls too - one of those days I'm going to catch one as well!!

River